Sunday, September 14, 2014

Gilera SP 172 Taxed and with MOT

I am selling my two stroke Gilera SP 172. It has just been taxed and has a year left on its MOT. It is a 172 due to the PM Tuning piston I have fitted in the bike, but it is registered as a 125


The bike has just had its engine rebuilt so is running perfectly and is very quick.


The panels are brand new and have been freshly sprayed.


I have also recently replaced both wheels so the tires are fresh. The wheels are now black so ignore the orange in the pictures.


The exhaust has a crack in it but I am having this welded so should be fine for the next owner.


The bike needs a new variator for the battery to keep it charged and bulbs for the front lights. These are both cheap parts and are easy to come by


Apart from that the bike is in great condition. Selling due to passing my driving test and have a new car.


Its a great bike and I will be sad to see it go but these bikes are very rare now and hope it will go to a good home.


I will be uploading more pics tonight when I get home from work.



Gilera SP 172 Taxed and with MOT

No comments:

Post a Comment