Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Triumph Trophy 885cc Motorcycle . 1994 L reg.

MoT expired April 2014. Bike taxed until end September 2014.

Was running well before over-wintering.

New quality battery and I have replaced the starter solenoid and it ran for twenty five minutes before cutting out. However, I can"t start it now.

I may have caused a fuel blockage as I didn"t change the petrol.

The rear brake calliper and the master cylinder have been cleaned & rebuilt with new seals as I had planned to get an MoT. However, I"ve now bought a new bike and I can"t be bothered anymore.

I"m the third owner of this twenty year old classic!

Mileage is just under 55,000. New Michelin Pilots fitted a little over a thousands miles ago, "though both tyres loose about 5lbs pressure per week.

I had a vehicle check done before purchasing it in May 2013, all clear and good.

All paperwork present. Registered in my name and at my home address.

Viewing welcomed and encouraged. Don"t expect a new bike, there are age related marks, it"s over twenty years old.

Contact me on 07955 701537, you"ll get a quicker response. I don"t turn the computer on every day so emails maybe wait a day or two.

Thank you for reading my advert.



Triumph Trophy 885cc Motorcycle . 1994 L reg.

No comments:

Post a Comment