Monday, September 15, 2014

Yamaha R1 2012 Big Bang mint 1700 miles

For sale is my much loved Yamaha YZF R1 BIG BANG


There are many Big Bang R1s for sale but none with this millage or in this condition , most have either triple the miles or been tracked.


Looking to downgrade to a KTM 690 SMC – R


Bought from new the bike is in excellent condition and I can honestly say not a mark on it same as the day I took it from the showroom with a very low mileage of just 1700 just been run in and very sensibly as I never initially planned to sell.


Reason for selling is my intentions were good but with two kids and a third on the way it does not get the use and is a big shame it just sitting in the garage. Bike has never seen the rain as you can probably tell from the pictures only been used on dry days.


The bike is a 2010 model but actually on a 2012 registration plate. Just purchased 6 months Road tax. Bike was serviced at 600miles but does not require its next service for some time.


I have all the original documents for this bike including original sale of Receipt form Slocomb"s in Willesden.


Pic show bike with Two Brothers cans these have been sold and the bike now has the originals back on.


Fully adjustable front and rear suspension.


Tail Tidy


Oxford indicators


R&G Crash protectors fitted to the front


This particular model has a "mode select" button on the handlebars for race, normal and wet condition.


Tank pad


Fully adjustable levers


Front gold suspension adjusters.


Ok now the boring stuff , Bike is not at my home address but is locked away in a very secure garage so viewing will be by strict appointment only in the Edgware area. Buyer to pay cash upon collection. No test rides , this bike is as new as you can see from the mileage. If you wish to test ride a R1 please visit your local bike shop they have not changed greatly. No dreamers time wasters please this is a serious bit of kit. Final price is final all viewing to be done prior to collection.


I really do not want to sell this bike but am getting pressure from the Boss , I am open to very close offers but they will have to be very close indeed.


Any questions please call me on 07795661194 , if I don’t answer please leave a message I will endeavor to return your call.



Yamaha R1 2012 Big Bang mint 1700 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment