Sunday, September 14, 2014

97 Cbr 600f track/race bike steel frame

Hi, for sale is my 97 cbr 600 track bike.

I bought it with the intention of getting it cosmetically tarted up but a house project is taking all my time up.

The bike is set up for racing straight away, it had been raced at East fortune and knockhill a few times, very fast, larger sprocket on the rear and down on the front.

Comes with spare race fairing and some bits n bobs of road fairings, enough to put it back on the road if you had enough time. Also has a rear wet on wheel and spare front wheel.

I have 1 key, i am still waiting on the v5 to come but shouldn"t be long. Probably over 1/2 a tank of fairly new fuel in the tank.


Please don"t come and ask me 101 daft questions, but anything specific please ask. it"s a 1997 used Road bike then track bike, not drop dead gorgeous but it will shift. I"m just looking to get my money back on it so no silly offers please. I"ll try give it a wee clean up if i get a chance.


Phone me (colin) any time, if i don"t pick up please leave a message and I"ll get back to you asap. 07513013383 cash only if you dont mind. £1300 ono


Don"t even ask me to ship this mofo to nigera or anywhere like that, nor do i wish to be paid through Western union.


Cheers, Colin



97 Cbr 600f track/race bike steel frame

No comments:

Post a Comment