Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yamaha Fazer 1000 - 2003, in good condition with tax & mot. £2250 O.N.O.

This is a lovely bike, it"s very comfortable and rides just as it should. The mileage is quite high at 66k but these engines are known to go on and on.


I have used the bike for commuting during my ownership, I think there were only 2 owners before me who did the same.


I would describe the condition as good – please come and view it for yourself as opinions differ but I think with the age and mileage it looks very respectful.


The bike has quite a number of extras, here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:


Extras: Gear display indicator, handle bar risers, belly pan, Micron stainless exhaust (not too loud), OEM exhaust included, windshield, grab rails, center stand, Ohlin"s rear shock (£920 new!), Scot-toiler system fitted.


When I bought the bike it came with a spare engine with allegedly 10,000 miles on the clock. I will include this in the sale upon the receipt of the full asking price.


I have just had the oil and filter changed so bike is good to go. I think the MOT is February and Tax end of October.


Bad points:


There was a small leak on the engine casing a while a go, it didn"t really bother me but I"ve had it repaired.


The rear tire is getting low in the middle.


Genuine reason for sale: I now have a car to commute and just moved to a less congested area so I have not used it for a little while!


The bike rides very well, I encourage a test ride – but please no time wasters and bring a deposit!



Yamaha Fazer 1000 - 2003, in good condition with tax & mot. £2250 O.N.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment