Tuesday, September 16, 2014

SUZUKI GSXR 750 SRAD LOW MILEAGE HPI CLEAR WITH EXTRAS CARBON TITANIUM

1996 Suzuki GSXR 750 SRAD


This bike has been a huge part of my life for the time that I"ve had it but now its time for it to move on.


I have spent loads of time and money, as I"ve always done with all my bikes, its been regularly serviced with a few trick parts added along the way costing me many £££"s


The carburettor has been striped cleaned and rebuilt

I have serviced it twice with new oil/filter in the 5000 miles ive done on it

K and N air filter

Ive fitted an inline fuel filter and replaced the fuel line as the old one was starting to go

fitted braided brake lines

Refreshed coolant

Changed brake fluid

Has brand new high carbon steel discs all round (not cheap chinese things)

Fitted with carbon ceramic pads

Fitted new set of Michelin pilot road 2"s done a few thousand miles but not squated off

adjustable levers… these are cheap chinese levers

Quick release CNC fuel cap

Carbon fibre rear hugger

carbon fibre exhaust hanger

Blue flame titanium oval exhaust with twin outlet looks and sounds amazing

Fitted brighter lights on the front with a headlight splitter personal touch for me

Blue clock bulbs fitted

HRC brake reservoir fitted

I cut back the undertray and fitted tail tidy

Clear rear light lens (mot pass) as it has a red inner where the bulbs are

Small led rear nano indicators with Correct ballasts fitted to slow the flash down to the correct rate

single seat unit with matching decals

R&G crash bobbins

R&G paddock bobbins

Brand new stainless steel fairing bolt set with new lugs aswell

Aluminium fork adjusters

Tinted front windscreen


I have the rear footpegs and seat to be included with sale


it is fitted with a top quality tracking system aswell which i am open to negotiation


Any questions please ask

Cash on collection


2k+



SUZUKI GSXR 750 SRAD LOW MILEAGE HPI CLEAR WITH EXTRAS CARBON TITANIUM

No comments:

Post a Comment