Monday, July 28, 2014

Skyjet 125 non runner (honda cbr125 replica)

I am selling my 2008 skyjet 125 motorbike. I bought it in march as a way to get to and from work. I kept it stored away throughout june and went to get back on it early july. I started the engine, rode down the road and I heard a pop and the engine cut out. Since then it doesnt start, and when you try it makes a loud grinding noise. I have been told that theeasiest thing to do is get a new engine, which you can pick up for under £100. You can even fit a honda cbr engine into the bike perfectly.


Recently fitted a new throttle cable, heavy duty chain and sprocket.


Looking for £250. Cash on collection only!


Feel free to call me whenever you like. Thanks



Skyjet 125 non runner (honda cbr125 replica)

No comments:

Post a Comment