Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Honda Vt Shadow 125 - Excellent Condition

Hi there


I am selling my Honda Shadow (125cc) which is in excellent condition for its age. This is a very reluctant sale and the only reason for selling is I am lacking space to keep it in my garage. It has been garaged at all times and the bodywork and chrome is in excellent condition. It has been very well looked after.


- Tax: 30/11/14

- MOT: 04/07/2015 (Full year MOT)

-x2 keys

- Professional Lock

- Loads of paper work


I also have for sale a professional motorcycle Jacket, gloves (x2 pairs) and Helmet (These are not included but happy to take offers on these items)


This bike is priced to sell and is an excellent buy, especially for the sunny weather we are currently seeing! It is ready to ride away and you will not be disappointed.


Any questions, please ask.


Thanks



Honda Vt Shadow 125 - Excellent Condition

No comments:

Post a Comment