Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Honda Vision 110

Here for sale is my Honda Vision NSC 110 or Honda Vision 110 (A.K.A Florence). Reason for selling is because I now have a 125 with gears, so that I can learn how to ride a bigger bike in the future, so my scooter has to go.



You will see from the photos that there is some cosmetic damage. This is because came off it last year. It was a minor fall and less than 30mph. The scooter had a service at around 3500 miles and there was some play in the steering, which was fixed, but other than that there were no other issues and it rides absolutely fine. None of the plastic panels are broken and my husband sanded down the scratches thinking we would re-spray her.



The scooter is taxed until 31st July 2014 and it won"t need to be MOT"d until August 2015, because it is relatively new.



I have had it since new and it has been serviced twice. The first service has been stamped in the book. The bike is HPI clear.



Good MPG, easy to ride, combined breaks, space under the seat for your helmet/shopping. Ready to go and ride away.



Honda Vision 110

No comments:

Post a Comment