Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bmw 650gs

Bmw 650gs well what can I say the most comfortable bike I"ve ever ridden she"s just come back from Brussels taken me and my wife plus all our luggage and this bike done it with a breeze, the bike will come with a top box and panniers which are easy to install and take of in minutes even 2nd hand the top box and panniers will set u back 350, as most of these bikes sold don"t come with them, these bikes are good for 80000 miles and more if you keep it maintained and u good just get on it and go anywhere I absolutely adore this bike so does my wife and the only reason I"m letting her go as I"ve just purchased a bmw 1200gs as we intend to travel Europe once a month, as the bike I"m selling is a 650 cc it"s also a ideal commuter my opinion it"s the perfect all rounder for everyday use, the bikes it self is in very good condition as u can see for yourself only reluctant reason for sale is just bought a bigge version as will be travel a lot more over Europe with the wife



Note if the bike is gone by this weekend this sat 2nd august I will shoot myself in the foot and let her go for a bottom line price of 1850 as I need the space as my other bike arrives on Sunday



Call mark on 01603 449717



Bmw 650gs

No comments:

Post a Comment