Wednesday, July 30, 2014

suzuki rv 125cc vanvan MOT + TAX untill end of july 05 plate

My suzuki van van, owned for a year and put about 5000 miles on commuting to work and back everyday, Never let me down rain or shine. could do with a bit of work as i had a minor accident, the only damage was to the front mudguard. The shabby paint job was done by a previous owner, however I don"t think it would take much to get it back to the original blue which can be seen underneath. would make a great first bike or a fun summer project.

I have had some work done to it, its had a new exhaust system front and back as it had a minor hole which made the bike sound awful. I"ve also recently had new front brake pads and the calliper rebuilt, new chain and The back tyre was replaced by the dealer before i brought the bike and I have had the front replaced.

The bike has always been run on fully synthetic 10w40 oil which has been changed every thousand miles, along with a new oil filter every second oil change.

my reason for selling is that I"ve recently passed my car test, I will be sad to see it go but it would be a shame to leave it to rust away in the shed.

viewings are welcome and advised.

17000 miles and still running great icon smile



not much to look at now, but with a bit of work this could be a nice little bike for someone icon smile



very economic does 90+ mpg, and only £16 a year to tax. Not a fast bike, top speed is around 60. very comfortable to ride.



suzuki rv 125cc vanvan MOT + TAX untill end of july 05 plate

No comments:

Post a Comment