Tuesday, July 29, 2014

BMW F 800 ST 2007 GREY

This is a great bike in great condition. I am only selling it because a hand problem now prevents me from using it. It has always been looked after.


Only 2 owners since new.


Next MOT not due until 30/05/2015.


Tax does not expire until 04/11/2014.


Full BMW service history.


2 keys.


BMW Hand Book


On – Board Computer


ABS.


Electric start.


factory Fitted Heated grips.


BMW Low seat height.


BMW anti – theft system


Soft Side Panniers as shown.


It has the fittings for a Garmin/BMW sat nav (though the sat nav itself is not included)


I am also giving away FREE with the sale my Optimate trickle charger


Known for being a great tourer, I have found it a fantastic bike about town due to its balance & low weight


Only £3,295


Come & have a look at it, you won"t be disappointed



BMW F 800 ST 2007 GREY

No comments:

Post a Comment