Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Triumph Daytona 955i may swap or px ( R1, GSXR, zx9r, CBR etc)

Open to offers for quick sale as I have seen a car I like


2001 X reg, 19k miles, MOT April 2015.


This is the Datona T507 model, with the updated cams (138bhp) and is quicker than the earlier T595 models (108bhp) which did not have the lotus tuned engine. It is concourse condition as can be seen in the photos, you will be very hard pushed to find another one like this. It"s the very last of the 955i sportbikes before they went more sport tourer.


It has a delkevic 8" stubby race can (brutally loud), grippy seat, genuine triumph pillion grab rail (very rare), twin headlight relay, clear rear light.
It has had a new battery, clutch cable and brake seals done in March this year.


I do roughly 300 miles a year on this (I have 3 bikes) and it is kept in the garage all year round on an oxford optimiser and never used in the rain (unless caught in it). It"s polished regularly even if I"ve not been out on it. Also have spare high level Remus sport can.


I fancy a bit of a change and may swap for either a car or another bike. I"d quite like a Hawkeye impreza turbo, an R33 skyline turbo (manual only) or a hayabusa and may swap for a nice one. May be interested in others


I also have a B16 civic coupe in black (on another add) for sale, I would be willing to swap both for one nice car, or px with cash my way with either one or both my vehicles. I have 2 cars and 3 bikes, just fancy a change.


2nd last pis of high level can and last pic is if my civic


Thanks for looking, Any questions just ask



Triumph Daytona 955i may swap or px ( R1, GSXR, zx9r, CBR etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment