Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Triumph Speedmaster 800 in FANTASTIC CONDITION with alarm

This is a fantastic Triumph Speedmaster in great condition and very few mileage. It really makes me sad to let it go, but I am unable to use it these days and she deserves a better owner who can take her on a ride.


The motorbike is perfect both mechanically and cosmetically, it just need to be used and loved, It is beautiful and I had an alarm fitted and will throw in for free two saddlebag adaptors (worth 80£)


Please in order to avoid wasting my and your let me make clear some points:


1) I priced it at a great level considering condition, miileage and accessories. I think this is a bargain for a great looking and working moto, if you disagree please do not contact


2) Only serious buyers need apply. I can show the motorbike and start to let you listen to its sound but test drives are not possible before buying because I am not insured for third party drivers.


3) Feel free to ask me any questions I will do my best to answer quickly and honestly


Since I have not been using other than to get the engine running from time to time it is SORN at the moment but tax and MOT can be arranged quickly at cost (the moto is in pristine conditions).


Better to contact me by email



Triumph Speedmaster 800 in FANTASTIC CONDITION with alarm

No comments:

Post a Comment