Sunday, September 14, 2014

Yamaha fz6

Welcome to gumtree,,, I am selling my beloved Yamaha fz6 model 2004 as my family extension I am using my car now,,, I don"t need the blue bird anymore,,, the bike has been well used,, and looked after,,, low mileage as only 21500 mile from new,,, comes with V5 registeration document,,, excellent condition,, quick start,,, has MOT,,,ROADTAX,,, new front and rear tyres,,, scotoiler,,,, LOG book,,, half history documents,,, the condition can be seen in pictures,,, interested will ride home just need to be insured,,,,,,,,FAIR OFFER are welcome ,,,,,,,,,any question please contact me 07931317349,,, please do not send me text through gumtree SMS system, as it doesn"t show your Contact number and I have no way to reply back to you ,,,,, So please contact me directly on my mobile number, that I can reply you back,,,,thanks for looking



Yamaha fz6

No comments:

Post a Comment