Sunday, September 14, 2014

Black Suzuiki GSF 400V Bandit, taxed and tested, only18000 km less than 12000 miles, twin front disc

I have for sale my Suzuki Bandit GSF 400V


• It has done just short of 18000 kilometres. Yes kilometres it is an import and the clock is in kilometres with a MPH sticker over the face.

• 11,200 miles roughly on the clock.

• It is taxed until April 2015 and it only cost £37 for this year.

• This bike is the later rarer model with improved styling and variable valve timing.

• We fitted new twin front discs a couple of years ago but it hasn’t done much mileage since.

• I have always found it to be a relative cheap bike to insure.

• I believe it is in very good condition for it’s age but it does have a few scratches and dinks.

• It is a small bike which has suited me as I am 5’4” and I can comfortable put my feet flat on the floor which was important to me.

• It is a fairly light weight bike that is very keen, quick, and comfortable to ride. I have owned this bike since 1st April 1999.

• It has always been a very reliable bike.

• It may need the folk seal in the future as we have noticed a slight misting on the stantions.


• Two children later and I have decided to sell it as I don’t get the opportunity to ride it as often as I would like.


• It would probably benefit from a service as it has spent most of it’s time being stored in the garage recently.


• Viewing welcome it is located in Stocksbridge in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.



Black Suzuiki GSF 400V Bandit, taxed and tested, only18000 km less than 12000 miles, twin front disc

No comments:

Post a Comment