Thursday, August 28, 2014

Yamaha r6 2co 2008

Yamaha r6 2co 2008 HPI clear, I have the proof.

Has 11 months mot, no advisories.

Will have to check tax

Does have couple scratches here and there, I would get them sorted if I was keeping the bike.

Side r&g engine/frame protectors.

Just had the front and back suspension emptied, refilled and set up at my local garage.

I"ve not had the bike long however I"ve just had to buy a new van so I"ve got to get rid of the bike for the time being. icon sad van must come first.

Viewing is not a problem and providing you have the correct insurance and place the money in my hand, you may test ride if for for as long as you need (within reason)

Many thanks

07596336121

Please no time wasters

£4000ovno



Yamaha r6 2co 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment