Saturday, August 30, 2014

Beautiful Triumph Bonneville for sale

Time has come for me to sell my beloved Triumph Bonneville. This Bike has extras including chrome cross bars (adapted from a Harley Davidson) and curved single seat which really bring out the lines of the bike. It also has a raised stylish brush metal fuel cap and an end of bar mirror. I also have different chrome exhaust pipes to the factory types. All these little extras help to make the bike look different to all the others and leave the guys with the factory models wondering why this bike looks so much better. I still have the original seat, bar and exhaust pipes which will come with the bike and are worth money. This bike has been well maintained. It has never been driven in the winter. It gets garaged for six months each year. It has been regularly serviced and has recently had new wheels and a new battery. Insurance is surprisingly low on this bike, I pay 11 pounds a month. I am not desperate to sell this bike and could easily keep it as I still love it, but I will listen to offers and maybe let it go if it’s going to a good home. Thank you.



Beautiful Triumph Bonneville for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment