Sunday, August 31, 2014

Aprilia sr50r sr50 r, 2010 carb model, liquid cooled

Aprilia sr50r liquid cooled carb model, 2010 plate,

Mot till 11th october

Tax runs out at the end of September.

Good runner, quick for a 50cc.

Both tyres have plenty of tread left on them.

Has a polini quick action variator and a Giannelli de-restricted exhaust fitted.

The scooter has around 6000 miles on it although the old clocks strapped working

so I had to change them, The replacements read 256km.

Starts, runs and rides as it should, everything works.

I drained the old 2 stroke oil and replaced with fresh 2 weeks ago, I have done the same with the gearbox oil.

A few scuffs and scrapes as you would expect, but it"s a good looking scooter and ready to ride.

I have it"s 1 and only MOT, and the V5 is present and in my name.

Please don"t make stupid low offers as I will ignore them. It"s up at £850 Ono.

Buyer to collect.

Due to lack of use the battery is low on charge and won"t start the engine of the button, the kickstart works every time tho.

I will recharge the battery ready for viewings.

A great little scooter, good 1st mode of transport, £17 tax for the year!!



Aprilia sr50r sr50 r, 2010 carb model, liquid cooled

No comments:

Post a Comment