Saturday, August 30, 2014

Motobi imola rs 50cc 2013 moped scooter

Great bike never let me down.
Bought from staianos motorcycles in harrogate around 8 months ago.
Still under warranty.
Long MOT renew in 2016.
Great runner with good acceleration and a smooth ride.
Not a single issue with it.
Always run on the best 2 stroke oil (castrol 2 stroke scooter)
always ridden sensible and never ragged.
Never dropped or crashed.
A couple minor scuffs but Nothing noticeable.
Amazing fuel consumption.
Very cool looking moped with a wide front.
Reason for sale is because I am now 17 and I"m looking for a 125.
Viewings are welcome and maybe a test drive.
£700 no offers or swap for a 125
I use the bike to get to work so millage will go up and we will need to agree on a date that is suitable for both of us.
Can deliver within reason.
Won"t be able to pick up or deliver until next weekend as I"m away.


07450934902


Reis



Motobi imola rs 50cc 2013 moped scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment