Saturday, August 30, 2014

125cc Scooter Moped

Got my perfect condition Madness 125, it runs perfect on remote start, electric start, kickstart. Only 3000 miles on clock so you"ll have no problems ! It has no tax or mot but will fly through it no problems, I"ll fit the indicator back on before you come as you can see in photos, I have no logbook yet as I"m still waiting on it. Might aswell apply for a new one (£25) you can check if it"s a hookie bike on that text thing as I"m positive it"s not. I"ve had it a few weeks and wizzed it shop once and came back with a smile on my face , hits 70 no problem, it"s a 2007 model, I"m really not in a rush to sell it as I really like it, surprising Im a ex motocrosser, looking for £500 or very nearest offer! Knowing it"s Chinese this bikes bulletproof! Please text or call Cameron on 07718182972 for any questions at all!



125cc Scooter Moped

No comments:

Post a Comment