Thursday, August 28, 2014

Suzuki Burgman 125 2007

Suzuki 125 UH K6 Burgman

First Registered 2/4/2007


4 stroke 125cc engine No messing with oil etc


I have owned this Scooter since April 2009. I am the 3rd owner


Its a great scooter and can be ridden providing you have a CBT


I used this whilst I was working for ease of parking, I wish I had taken up motor bikes years ago as I really enjoyed it. Having now retired I no longer use it so it has to go.


It is in excellent condition starts very well and runs like a dream. Very easy to ride and loads of storage space under the seat (enough for 2 helmets)


The MOT has expired but I will put 12 months MOT on the scooter for the new owner. Only done 5 miles since last MOT. Scooter is garaged and started on a regular basis.


Only cost me £70 for insurance



Suzuki Burgman 125 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment