Thursday, August 28, 2014

Aprilia sport city one 125cc

Here I have for sale is my aprila sport city one 125


I brought this as it was the only thing reasonable on here. I needed a bike ASAP but due To finding the bike i actually want I am now selling this


Great little runner but could do with a service and possibly a card clean, runs but does occasionally cut out (not very often)


Tax & mot till the 31st of this month


Manual, receipt from purchasing brand new.


Very nippy


Few scratches,scuffs and glass on left mirror is broke also exhaust cover isn"t present


Just changed the front brake pads


Crack on foot rest


Comes with helmet,gloves and original back box


Log book, Spare set of keys, manual,receipt of purchase & mot paper


Open to sensible offers



Aprilia sport city one 125cc

No comments:

Post a Comment