Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vespa PX 125. year 2002. Only £ 500 !

Vespa PX 125. Year 2002. Usual scruff marks for a vehicle of its age. Only £ 500 !!


It runs well and starts immediately, but engine a bit noisy.


I just got it back from my local garage – bike boutique Metropolis, as I had problems starting it all of a sudden. All they did was to change spark plug and now runs OK, but advice was to run engine strip as indeed the engine a bit noisy and there may be something to fix, like piston ring, that may impair compression. Have report to send if interested. Not really economical for me to go down that route, considering the cost of central London mechanics!

Really suit someone who is good at that stuff, or has access to cheap garage, hence the good price. Doesn"t need anything done in the immediate though, but one must be aware of it.


I also need something totally reliable, as have very busy job, and hence I will look for a newer one.


Other stuff you need to know: starter engine never worked since I bought it in may 2012, so I always used pedal to start.

Road tax till 07/14

MOT end June / 14

total milage is in KM. 34000



Vespa PX 125. year 2002. Only £ 500 !

No comments:

Post a Comment