Thursday, April 3, 2014

Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Electra x 2008

Royal Enfield Bullet 500


I love this bike. You will too. Its for sale as I have another three bikes which get more attention and I need to fund a trip to Africa. This bike only comes out on special occasions. Its too pretty for everyday use. Its always been garaged. It has less than 10000 Miles on it. Every time you ride past men "of a certain age" you can see them getting all misty eyed as you pass. I have a single seat to fit as an optional extra if required at £100. I fitted a new battery and have disconnected the kick start as its just not required. The electric start put an end to all that jumping up and down nonsense… icon smile ( can be reinstated if you so desire…)

starts, runs and stops as you would expect. still has the squashed midges on the headlight from last year (free)

I don"t want anyone to waste time coming to see it unless they have the full cash price in hand as the price is about as low as it gets. ( I will keep it rather than let it go cheap. ) Please check ebay for comparison examples)

free cuppa and a flat cap to any guy over 45 to buy it. Are you fifty years old with modern wiring? so is this!



Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Electra x 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment