Saturday, April 5, 2014

KTM Duke 125 (2012)

For sale is my KTM duke 125 learning legal motorcycle.


I am the second owner of this bike (both mature owners), both myself and the previous owner bought the bike to get some experience on the road before passing our full test.


The bike has cover 1600 miles only and is always garaged.


This bike would be ideal for someone wishing to use it for the same purpose I have or for someone to commute on having only a CBT certificate.


As you can see from the photo the bike has some additional KTM Powerwear graphics added including the wheel surrounds which add a little bit of flair to the bike.


Please note I require cash on collection.

You may test ride the bike if you have a valid CBT certificate, valid insurance and I have the cash in my hand.. Sorry..


If you require any further information on this brilliant bike just give me a call or drop me an email.



KTM Duke 125 (2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment