This is my Yamaha DT 125 RE and it is a reluctant sale. My biking plans have had to change due family circumstances and therefore confirm it"s a genuine sale.
This is my first bike and it"s everything I was told it would be; great for a bit of off-roading along with the commute. It"s obvious to me now why these bikes still have a high demand.
I will confirm the following but should you have any queries, please feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.
1) Bike is SORN at moment as tax and Mot expired In January 2014. I will sort out MOT should you wish to go ahead with purchase.
2) V5C and other documentation at hand.
3) At purchase in January 2013, the bike received a service and a new front tyre.
4) I have only done 367 miles since purchase.
Viewings are welcome by arrangement.
This bike is in excellent condition and I am confident that the first viewer will purchase.
Thanks for reading my ad".
Yamaha DT 125 RE
No comments:
Post a Comment