Thursday, March 27, 2014

vepsa sprint veloce 1971

1971 Vespa sprint veloce, red. Bought this from a friend with intention of doing a restoration project on it. but don"t know a lot about VESPA, so it has to go to someone who know about them.

It as v5 in my name,frame number visible, it has been sprayed with cans!! but very solid no rot, I put a new carb on it and it starts and that"s as far as I got. very good solid project. I have bought so far new carb/filter, badges, back light, light switch (to be fitted) needs lights sorting, very good wheels and tyres all brakes good, racing exhaust etc no mot or tax and on sorn. Not the usual indian/Asian rubbish. You will need a van to take away.


No wasters or dreamers cash on collection only and uk only. Scammers don"t bother!

I am not delivering it or sending it anywhere. Cash only. No silly offer its cheap as it is.

East Sussex £1300



vepsa sprint veloce 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment