Friday, March 21, 2014

Peugeot Ludix very fast

The boyfriend bought me this. It"s too fast for me and it would appear I have no balance whatsoever. Back to the bicycle icon sad


It starts first time, every time. Runs nicely, very nippy – engine had a total rebuild recently, new race exhaust, new brake pads. Goes much faster than you"d expect from a ped. I mean much faster. It"s basically a 70 registered as a 50, as far as I can tell.


It isn"t taxed or MOT"d as I didn"t get round to it – tax, as I"m sure you know, is like £17, and MOT £27 or something.


Welcome to come & see or test drive – no jokers please, I"m not going to hand you the keys and papers and send you off down the road to "test" it.

Some service history, V5 & documents present.

Make me an offer, if you want – a sensible offer.

07849312412



Peugeot Ludix very fast

No comments:

Post a Comment