Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Peugeot Blaster RS12 50cc Scooter/Moped £650

This is my peugeot blaster rs12, it is ideal for a 16 year old as a first bike. this bike is like brand new It is very fast for its size and easy on fuel. Taxed and ready for the road. Very clean and tidy, well looked after. I have had this bike for 1 year and it had 1 previous owner. New spark plug fitted, New rear tyre fitted, New battery fitted so she is ready to go. The clock on the bike works in km thats why the image shows 7295, when converted to mile it is 4532 miles. This bike will be truely missed. The reason I am selling is because I am moving up to a 125cc motorbike.

Would prefare text messages if you are interested.



Peugeot Blaster RS12 50cc Scooter/Moped £650

No comments:

Post a Comment