Here I"m selling my Longjia Raptor 125cc Scooter. Has been a good little runner until recently when the sump plug came undone and oil came out in use and so the engine died. Me not being of mechanical knowledge doesn"t know what"s wrong with it now, as much as I would like to. But I don"t have the money to get it looked at and then fixed otherwise I would.
The scooter used to run after the oil loss/breakdown but I haven"t ridden it for a while and now it won"t start so am selling for spares or repairs as good condition apart from engine, have found 150cc engines for £250 new.
This scooter used to be a solid runner when working properly. Cheap on tax, insurance and very good on fuel. Costs around £7 to fill it up! Quite a nippy little machine and doesn"t sound like a hairdryer – big bonus! Also looks quite sporty with its sharp edges.
The scooter has only just covered 5164km so not many at all and it hasn"t been mistreated. Has had 2 previous owners from new, I bought it from my friend when it was around 5 months old. Is only around 1.5 years old so doesn"t need an MOT till next August. All documents are present. It is in mint condition apart from the exhaust which is standard and rusty as shown in pictures, but can buy a new sports one for around £50!
I am selling this for £250 o.n.o. It can be picked up from my house or local town to make easier to find as I live in the middle of nowhere and is hard to find!!
Thanks for looking and if you have any enquiries then send me a text on 07551992064.
Jake
Longjia Raptor Scooter Moped 125 cc Spares & Repairs
No comments:
Post a Comment