Thursday, March 27, 2014

KTM 450 sxf 2012

KTM 450 sxf 2012
Fully road registered by previous owner and on a day light MOT currently on sorn.
I"ve never had it on the road as my intentions where to start racing again.
Bike is in excellent condition and ready to race.
Just had full service – oil, filter, plug,etc
May require new battery as it"s been sitting for a while in my garage.
Bike has a few trick bits on it such as
Rfx pegs
Rfx gear lever
Rfx brake lever
Frame guards
Flexy levers
New graphics kit
Previous owner also fitted a raised seat to the bike, I looked in to buying standard seat but never got round to it.
If there is anything else you would like to know, get in touch
Serious interest only please.
May swap / PX for car but cash my way. Mk 4 golf GTI, Astra Gsi, 106 gti,why?
Cash sale
£3350 Ono
Priced to sell!



KTM 450 sxf 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment