Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kawasaki vn800 2002 in near mint condition and only 9000 miles

Kawasaki vn800

Mot till oct 2014

Sorn

Only done 9000 miles since new

Extra headlights

Screen & Side lockable bags

Near mint condition

Really need to see this bike!

Viewing very welcome!

I brought this bike from a family member with a view to use for work but it"s far to nice for that

Only taken it 4 miles since I owned it to mot it!

Stored in my heated garage!

My uncle serviced it throughout the bikes life as he is a mechanic

I am the second owner only.

The bike has only covered less than 200 miles in the last 3 years. Mot,s to show!

Starts and runs like new

Amazing condition


no test pilots


07507516739


2.899,99 ovno



Kawasaki vn800 2002 in near mint condition and only 9000 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment