Hello guys, this is my best motorbike that I ever had. Her name is "Bella" and is a sexy cruiser that make you feel the Renegade of London
Everything is working and she has M.O.T. until next february (2015).
I"m selling this motorbike only because I need to move abroad for a while, so this is your lucky day.
The motorbike is coming with:
- Waterproof Motorbike Cover oxford fabric
- Man Motorbike black Leather Armour Jacket and trousers
- 2 Flip Up Front Motorbike Motorbike Crash Helmets with Clear Visor
- Disc Security Lock
If you are looking for a beautiful motorbike that doesn"t drink to much petrol, this one will be perfect for you.
If you want more info send me an email, I will be happy to give a feedback as soon as possibe
Tony
Hyosung 125cc + Jacket and Trusers + 2 black helmets+ disk lock+ waterproof cover Oxford.
No comments:
Post a Comment