Thursday, March 20, 2014

Harley davison 2010 road king classic

Harley Davison 2010 FLHRC Road king Classic1584cc, Manual 6 speed, only 4600miles, Vivid Black,low mileage Detachable screen,4 point docking kit with a detachable sissy bar ,alarm and immobiliser, 2 remote key,service manuel book,HPI CLEAR,leather saddlebags,pillion footboards and 6 gallon tank makes a great tourer and Cruise control you can Relaxed running far Travel.

Mot till may 20 th 2014

Road tax till30/6/2014


I"m 4keepers,Has bought from 19/5/2013,sale reason is too big and too Heavy for me,I buy a lot extra,making look so cool road king,No damage No scratch No fall dowen ,super condition ,deep bass HD sound.solo seat,lowdown looking cool.may swap fat boy and iron 883.


I"m buy this Extra

Le Pera Solo Seat

New Vance & Hines Twin-Slash Oval Slip-Ons Performance Exhaust

Burly Brand Suspension In Chrome

10.5" shocks lower rear up to 2.5"



Harley davison 2010 road king classic

No comments:

Post a Comment