Thursday, March 20, 2014

GSX-R 600

SUZUKI GSX-R 600 K8


1 Owner

1 Year MOT

6 MTH Tax


I bought this bike brand new in March 2010, Its been on multiple trips around france and spain hense the mileage. Oil & Filter changed every 2500 miles. K&N Air Filter cleaned regularly. Mechanically Perfect condition. All switches / bulbs etc working as they should.


I have a booklet full of receipts for everything that’s ever been bought for this bike. Its been to

Suzuki for the rectifier and front master cylinder replacement as part of their recall.


I am a proper enthusiast so the bike has been kept in mint condition and has wanted for absolutely nothing.


I always make sure the engine oil is warmed up before moving off and before i take the revs higher, the engine runs like the day i bought it.


Tyres have loads left in them (Diablo Rosso 2)

ASV Shorty leavers

HEL Braided Brake Hoses (Carbon Colour)

M4 Shorty Exhaust ( De-Kat)

DID Gold chain & Sprocket set fitted

R&G Tail Tidy

R&G Crash Bobbins

R&G Paddock Bobbins


The mileage may go up a little as if we get some more sunny weather il be out.


Looking for a cash sale only please, no swaps…


My private plate is in the process of being put onto retention and will not come with the bike. It will come with its original 2010 plate. The new registration document (v5) will be forwarded onto the buyer as soon as it arrives. A full dated receipt stating this will be given to the new buyer upon collection. I am expecting the V5 to arrive back to me on 17/03/14


Any test or inspection is welcomed and feel free to do an hpi check. To test drive I would need

the full asking price as a deposit.£4500


Thanks



GSX-R 600

No comments:

Post a Comment