Hi here for sale is my aprilia sr125 2 stroke scooter , I am only the second owner of this bike , I am 47 the previous owner was 38 so has not been pulled about I brought this to have on the back of my camper , but have not had the chance the previous owner slid off it and stopped riding it a few scratches on as in photos. . I fitted a road legal scorpion exhaust which sounds the bollocks and really makes a difference , I have probably done. 10 miles on this since having it so it"s being wasted and I have other bikes so it"s spare , it has. 9 months m.o.t no tax but it"s cheap, it has recently had the front forks rebuilt with new oil , seals and brakes all done by motoworks motorcycles in rainham he said it had a top engine , he was trained as an aprilia mechanic so he should know .only 22557km which is about 14k miles, £800 Ono Simon 07450274209
Aprilia sr125
No comments:
Post a Comment