Saturday, June 28, 2014

SUZUKI GSX 600 cc Katana


1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans


Price: £900


Key Facts: 1988, Sports Tourer, 25248 miles
Thanks for taking the time to look at my bike. I have owned this bike for a year and have loved every minute of riding her.The only reason she is going is that I’m starting a street fighter project and I unfortunately don’t have the space to work on this project and store a second bike., , £900 is the asking price but I am open to sensible offers., , She starts first time every time and would make an awesome first big bike/commuter., , In the last 700 miles she has had new pads on the front, new braided hoses and two new tyres. She also has an after market Nexus can. No reason that i know of why she shouldn’t fly through the MOT., , There is some light cosmetic damage on the lift hand side due to a low speed, low impact fall, doesn’t effect running or riding at all, iv tried to show this as best I can in the photos., , If you want any further information email me, call me or text me., BLUE, 5+ owners, Next MOT due 16/07/2014, Belly pan, Centre stand, Electric start, Exhaust – Steel, Tinted screen. £900
Phones: (0114) 4469900*



SUZUKI GSX 600 cc Katana

No comments:

Post a Comment