Thursday, June 5, 2014

MBK NITRO 49 cc


1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans

1x1.trans


Price: £750


Key Facts: 2002, Moped, 9600 miles
I’ve owned her for nearly 2 years and after having to do a full engine rebuild 3000 miles ago I decided to not mess around and replaced all worn out parts add a new body kit to finish her off. She’s fully de-restricted and I’ve had her up to about 45mph and that’s with the standard 50cc kit on. The only issue there is, is that the speedometer stopped working a week before I brought my new bike this could be down to a loose connection but I have a spare one floating around somewhere, I have a bucket of spare parts ranging from water pumps to variators and starter clutches. The price I have asked is fair due to the amount of work that has been done and the fact that she’s now near enough a brand new bike, so please don’t insult me with ridiculous offers. The parts fitted include: full white evo body kit and all other panels have been replaced, new clutch, kevlar belt, variator, kick starter and inner gears, new battery, shock absorber, header tank, fuel filter, DMP air filter,new gaskets all round, chrome water pump, gianelli performance exhaust, 3.5 gram rollers and high power headlight bulb., WHITE, 3 owners, Next MOT due 01/10/2014, Tax expires 30/09/2014, No service history, £750
Phones: (07831) 415696



MBK NITRO 49 cc

No comments:

Post a Comment