Yamaha wr125x
Full leo vince exhaust
Malossi big bore kit fitted (182cc)
Acerbis hand-guards
Renthal fat bar pad
Handlebar grips – Progrip 788 motocross
New tyres circa 900 miles ago
New Lithium-Ion Battery
The bike will come with a weatherproof cover.
10 months mot&tax
When I was riding it last summer the engine started making a strange noise so I immediately booked it in at my motorcycle specialist "motivation". He diagnosed the fault and priced up an engine rebuild using standard Yamaha parts but I decided to have the Malossi big bore kit fitted to give it a bit more power(see picture for the overall cost). Well since the rebuild was carried out I have covered 900 miles!.The kit also has adjustable fuelling so if you were to air filter you can adjust this to gain more power. The unit is neatly hidden under the seat.
To sum it up its a brilliant bike with that little extra power and perfect for the summer!
Cash on collection
£200 deposit to be paid by the winner via paypal immediately
No time wasters
You ARE bidding to buy
Any previous winners of the auction for the bike will be removed from the bidding list
This bike is advertised else were so I reserve the right to end bidding when ever
Many thanks
Yamaha wr125x Malossi 182cc
No comments:
Post a Comment