Monday, August 18, 2014

WK 125 Sport Brand New just 677 mileage !!! HOT

Hello I have for sell beautiful bike WK Super Sport 125. I bought that bike July 2012 and I just done 677 mileage and I left bike in Garage and go back to my country. Bike is brand new I just have some minor scratch on one side. Bike is so hot for new driver, many people stop me and ask for it. Bike has GPS and I done little toning. Hello I have for sell beautiful bike WK Super Sport 125. I bought that bike July 2012 and I just done 677 mileage and I left bike in Garage and go back to my country. Bike is brand new I just have some minor scratch on one side. Bike is so hot for new driver, many people stop me and ask for it. Bike has GPS and I done little toning.
ENGINE


DISPLACEMENT
BORE x STROKE
TRANSMISSION


STARTER
FRONT SUSPENSION


REAR SUSPENSION


FRONT BRAKE
REAR BRAKE
FRONT TYRE
REAR TYRE


single cylinder SOHC
air cooled – 4 stroke
124cc
56.5 x 49.5mm
5 speed manual


electric
hydraulic telescopic
fork
adjustable hydraulic shock
hydraulic disc (270mm)
hydraulic disc (210mm)
110/70-17
140/60-17. I wont to sell my bike for 1500 pound but I"m open for offert. ;))



WK 125 Sport Brand New just 677 mileage !!! HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment