Monday, August 11, 2014

SYM XS 125 bike

Reluctant sale… £850 ONO

I"ve had this SYM for a few months, she runs beautifully. I bought a new bike, so looking for someone who will look after her. Brilliant first bike, almost impossible to stall and has an indicator on which gear you"re in (something i will miss).


details:


- Tax renewed, expires 31/07/2015

- Serviced on 07/07/2014 (MOT needed)

replaced the front console, so mileage was reset. She has roughly 12K km on the clock

replaced rear wheel tube

clean oil and air filter

- cosmetic scuffs on the foot pegs and front mud guard (in photo)

- rust on the tank, in photo (doesn"t need immediate attention)


I have taken good care of her and fixed her up nicely. I have all documents for the new owner. Test rides in evenings after 17:30 in Wimbledon area..


Thanks for looking.



SYM XS 125 bike

No comments:

Post a Comment