Vespa ET4 125cc scooter
Mot August 2015
P reg 1996 classic cheap insurance
Tax just out but only £17 per year
18000 miles from new
This is an very sought after ET4 vespa 125cc
It is completely standard.
It the only way to get around London in style.
These have an immobiliser so are cheap to insure.
Runs really well and starts first time every time.
I put a new carb in it so runs sweet as.
It looks very cool in cream and shines up very nicely.
The body is in good condition and everything works well.
Marks here and there nothing major
It had a full service about 2000 miles ago which included oils belts etc.
It will do 100 mpg of petrol so will save you a fortune in fuel.
Easy to get around London and cuts through traffic. Roads are quiet now but wait until September!
Ride on a car licence
Twist and go so very easy to ride
Its a great bike but a bigger bike beckons.
I have V5 all docs etc.
£745
Phone, Text is fine (I messages can be a problem ) or Whats App. (if I don"t answer leave a message)
No CBT No Problems I can deliver for about £40 across London.
Or Collect from N13 area North London
Please only contact me if you are interested.
Piaggio Vespa et4 125cc 125 scooter
No comments:
Post a Comment