I am selling my bike due to upgrading to a bigger one.
The bike is in good condition with slight fairing damage just behind the left indicator. It has a yoshi end can, I have had a full service done 6 months ago by a friend who works at HGB motorcycles, this included oil, filter, plugs and air filter. I have had the front forks replaced, changed the rear shock for a newer one, put both front and back Michelin tyres only 500 miles ago.
This bike had never been out in the rain and has always been stored in a garages and cleaned after each ride. I have a rear seal cowl which will be included in the sale. The mileage in the picture is km and works out to 32,000 miles.
Any questions or want to arrange a viewing please contact me on 07450949316
Honda Cbr400 nc29
No comments:
Post a Comment