Harley wide glide special. 1999 model with plenty of mods to include 240 rear wheel conversion, rear fender, single seat, but would take a dual seat, set of matching billet wheels, billet brakes, wide bars and chrome switches, S an S carb, now jetted right, K an N fillter, Vance and Hinds short pipes, (sounds great) this bike looks and rides very well, I have had plenty of new Harleys in the past but their not built as well as the oldies believe me, I would describe this bike as in very good condition, just a couple of small marks as it"s a useable bike. not polished and left in the garage. A fair few ££s has been spent on this bike to make it what it is now, I have given an honest description.
comes with a HOG number plate valued at £1500 alone
If this is what your looking for you wont be dissapointed.
Harley Davidson 1450 wideglide, 240 wide ass
No comments:
Post a Comment