Thursday, August 14, 2014

Derbi Cross City 125

For sale: Derbi Cross City 125 £800 OR NEAREST OFFER


Year: 2008


V5 registration: Present


Mileage: 2944


Engine size: 124cc


Owners: I am second owner from new


MOT Expiry: 06/2015


Start type: Electric start only


Type: 4 Stroke Enduro/Road legal


Colour: Black/White


Drive type: Chain


Good points: The previous owner knocked the bike over so it has had two new levers, new rear indicators, new rear tail plastic, new wheel bearings in the back wheel, the tyres are like new, recently it’s also had an oil change, the battery has been fully charged, new handle bar ends and the carburetors have been cleaned. The bike comes with 2 keys, MOT pass certificate, Owners handbook, Manual and V5. I have only had this bike a few weeks but due to financial reasons I cannot afford to insure it and I also have to retake my CBT test as it has expired, so since I have owned this bike it has barely been ridden. Sold with a full tank of fuel. Good runner.


Bad points: One of the fairings has a crack in it and also a small split, the front headlight cover has a crack (temporarily been sealed with clear silicone), the fairings on the other side of the bike is missing it’s Derbi sticker but they are probably dirt cheap to buy, the front mudguard arm has come away. There is also currently no tax on the bike.


I have tried to show as much as possible in the pictures, your welcome to come and view the bike or give me a text or a call (early evenings are best) on: 07731929716 if you have any questions. I am near Ilminster in Somerset.


CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY – I CANNOT DELIVER


Thanks for viewing



Derbi Cross City 125

No comments:

Post a Comment