Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Yamaha WR450f 2010, with Pro Moto Billet rack, VGC

This is my Yamaha WR450f, I bought this from Craig Bounds who runs "Black Desert trqining" around two years ago, in hope to get in to indura riding, but during the two years I went out twice!! Hence regretfully I decided to sell the bike.

The bike is in very good condition with no issues besides the possibility of a small leak in thee left fork. there are some very miner sings of use. most of the milage are London riding and some motorway riding, but I rearly used the bike, and recently before the expiry of the road tax disc it was "SORN".

I have a spare set of tires, idenical to what is on the bike now and one airfilter, and may be one or two small bits.

The rack "Pro Moto Billet" comes with the bike, but not the black stubs on the rack.

If you need to see the bike it has to be on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, or by arrangement.

If you intend to buy the bike please make sure you have a van or trailer to get the bike on it as there is no MOT or Road tax, and please bring a valid ID with you.



Yamaha WR450f 2010, with Pro Moto Billet rack, VGC

No comments:

Post a Comment