Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sym Symply 50 Scooter, Only 4227 Miles, 2010 reg

For sale is my Sym Symply 50 scooter, It is Taiwanese so slightly better than your typical Chinese 50cc scooter. It has only 4227 miles from new and has only ever been owned by two female riders, the first of which never really rode it. I have only used it to commute to and from work.


The bike has a crack in the front mudguard shown in the photo however this is purely cosmetic and it runs and rides perfectly. There is no other damage to the bike.


It has MOT and Tax until June however will sail through next MOT easily.


I am selling due to wanting to upgrade to a 125 so I can try to keep up with my boyfriend on his 400.


£550 OVNO



Sym Symply 50 Scooter, Only 4227 Miles, 2010 reg

No comments:

Post a Comment