Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SUZUKI GSR 599 cc GSR600 K7 600


suzuki gsr 599 cc gsr600 k7 600 1


Price: £2,400


Key Facts: 2007, Naked, 6635 miles
The bike has been SORN’d for the last three years and I have just had it serviced, MOT’d and Taxed for sale. I put a new battery in for that and the rear tyre has done less than 100 miles as it was replaced just before I had to stop riding. I have had the bike from new and have all bills and service documents. It’s in pretty good condition though there is a little ding in the petrol tank (I think that could be pulled out). Also, with it standing around it could do with some more polishing to make it really shine. Bad health and the failure of my business have meant that I haven’t been able to ride it for a long time. I’ve just been able to save the money for the service and MOT and now need to sell to help with the outstanding bills. It’s a great bike to ride and I’ll miss it even though I’ve been unable to ride it recently. cheers Guy.
Phones: (07764) 614602



SUZUKI GSR 599 cc GSR600 K7 600

No comments:

Post a Comment