Wednesday, April 2, 2014

APRILIA SHIVER 750 GT, WITH BEOWULF EXHAUSTS, CRASH BUNGS, TAIL TIDY, 11 MONTHS MOT

Didn"t think I would have to write this for a LONG time…. BUT, here I am selling my pride and joy, my 2010 Aprilia Shiver 750 GT! icon sad

This was my "step up" bike… I got this after passing my test, and made the move up to this from a 125.


I am expecting my first child, and apparently you can"t attach a baby seat to the back of a motorbike?! So unfortunately I have to swap my baby, for a 4 wheeled cage for my baby…


So here"s the best pro"s of my Aprilia:

-This has, the BEST sounding exhaust setup, you will ever hear! The Beowulf dual cans give it a deep punchy tone, and make it sound like a ballistic missile when you go up through the gears… I"ve uploaded a video to Youtube for you to enjoy!

-Full set of R&G crash bungs…

-R&G tail tidy…

-New brake pads (front and back)…

-MOT until NEXT February (2015)…

-A LOT of tread left on the Continental Contimotion tyres…

-It hasn"t got the ugly fairing on most Aprilia Shiver"s…

-It"s the GT version icon wink


Con"s:

-The owner before me wasn"t the smartest rider… He took a pillion passenger on without hardening the suspension, so the exhaust pipe made contact with the rear hugger and melted a groove onto it…

-In a mad minute, 2 weeks ago, the Datatool alarm that WAS on the bike- smoked out, and I then went on to snap my spare key whilst trying to get my seat off… It was 3 weeks out of warranty, but Datatool kindly sent someone out to disconnect the box. A new box can be wired in, but I just don"t have the money at the moment…


I"m not going to lie like most of the bike ads on here, and say that she has only been ridden on sunny days. C"mon, what"s the point in owning a motorbike if you"re gonna force it to live in a garage for 364 days a year?!

This bike has been used day in, day out, and has lived up to the term "starts first time"… Using it daily has meant that I have had to take care of her rigorously. A fortnightly dose of Redex, a tri monthly AGIP oil change, and the chain is cleaned and lubed weekly…


So, the pricing…

If you want the bike WITH the Beowulf exhausts- then it"s £3600.

If you want the bike WITHOUT the Beowulf exhausts (i"ll fit the standard ones)- then it"s £3400.


If you have ANY questions or would like to arrange a view, then feel free to message me! I"ll always reply within a couple of hours! This is a cash on collection deal.


Thanks for looking!



APRILIA SHIVER 750 GT, WITH BEOWULF EXHAUSTS, CRASH BUNGS, TAIL TIDY, 11 MONTHS MOT

No comments:

Post a Comment